Saturday, April 16, 2011

SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I pretty much just came from a soccer game, and we won! yet again, we have never lost. The score was 3-0, and this girl Sam, and me got a goal and for the other goal, this girl Neveah got a corner kick, the other team got it and scored it in their own net.
The first game, I got the only goal, too. That game was 1-0.
Back to this weeks game!
I tried to shoot on the other peoples net in the first half, and so I tried, and the goalie had the ball, but was running so fast I couldn't stop. so I kept running, and then I bumped into the goalie, curled up on the ground holding the ball. I felt like I hadn't touched a single cell on her, but of course, five minutes she started to cry. FIVE MINUTES! You cry like right after, not five minutes! And then the other coach saw her, but I didn't, because she was standing up, not even crying. And then... The other coach said I should have a 2 minute penalty! BUT NOOOOOO! I GOT TO KEEP PLAYING!! HA, HA!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments: